Dr. Daisy Stojanov
BDS: NTR University of Health Sciences, India
MSD: Postdoctoral Endodontic Fellowship, 2015 and Endodontic Residency, 2017, Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine
Professional Memberships: American Association of Endodontists, Ohio Dental Association, American Dental Association, Greater Cleveland Dental Society, Indian Dental Association
Research and Certifications: Her Masters Thesis, “The Effect of Lunasin on Receptor Activator of Nuclear Factor Kappa-B Ligand−mediated Osteoclast Formation from RAW 264.7 Cells,” published in the Journal of Endodontics, 2018
Dr. Stojanov has presented several posters and several Table Clinics at American Association of Endodontists and Ohio Dental Association:
- American Association of Endodontists 2017 annual meeting Poster Presentation on “Immune Response of LPS-activated Macrophages Following Lunasin Treatment: Lunasin as a Potential Anti-Inflammatory Mediated”
- American Association of Endodontists 2016 annual meeting Poster Presentation on “The Effect of the Currently Existing Crown, Amalgam or Composite Restoration on the Endodontic Periapical Diagnosis in Teeth Prior to Root Canal Treatment – A Retrospective Study”
- Ohio Dental Association, Table Clinic Presentation, 2016 “Use of Surgical Operating Microscope in Endodontics”
- Ohio Dental Association, Table Clinic Presentation, 2015 “Cone Beam Imaging in Endodontic Procedures”
- Ohio Dental Association, Table Clinic Presentation, 2014 “Pathobiology of the Periapex”
- Research Show-CASE, Case Western Reserve University – 2014, 2015, 2016
- Indian Academy of LASER Dentistry, 2012 – Intensive Didactic Scientific Program on LASER Dentistry
- Future Dental Professionals Program, 2012
Dr. Stojanov will also be lecturing this February in Thailand for the 39th CMDE International conference on “Internal and External Root resorption”.
Dr. Stojanov recently married Dr. Ivan Stojanov, an oral maxillofacial pathologist at CWRU School of Dental Medicine. She and her husband are active in their church and also enjoy nature, cultural activities such as the Cleveland Orchestra, reading and cooking.